A question about Forumotion

Introduce yourself if new, ask for forum help if stupid.

A question about Forumotion

Postby guest » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:32 pm

I hope it is ok to ask this here.

When i click on contact on a Forumotion forum index page where does the message go to? is it the forum admin or is it Forumotion support.

Re: A question about Forumotion

Postby FluffyBunny » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 pm

I have no idea sorry Guest.

If I had to ask I would think it would go to Forumotion support i.e not Admin but I am literally basing this on nothing so don't go by that! :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Uhf3gM1m0

Postby guest » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I have no idea sorry Guest.

If I had to ask I would think it would go to Forumotion support i.e not Admin but I am literally basing this on nothing so don't go by that! :P

Thanks for the reply Fluffy but i get the impression that this is a ghost forum i.e nobody here.I'm no further forward maybe Rags or Canny will come on at some point as i'm sure they will know as they both have forumotion forums.

Postby Canary » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:02 pm

guest wrote:I hope it is ok to ask this here.

When i click on contact on a Forumotion forum index page where does the message go to? is it the forum admin or is it Forumotion support.

The message goes to Admin.

Postby FluffyBunny » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:46 pm

guest wrote:

Thanks for the reply Fluffy but i get the impression that this is a ghost forum i.e nobody here.I'm no further forward maybe Rags or Canny will come on at some point as i'm sure they will know as they both have forumotion forums.

Canary has set you straight I see and I was talking total bobbins lol :dance:

There is Admin here though Guest although they have not been visible of late. Some deviant must be here as the guest posts are being approved

((I'm hoping calling MG a deviant shall warrant a reply of sorts. This is my well known insidious baiting in action
:awesome: )

E-Moll

Postby MG » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Canary has set you straight I see and I was talking total bobbins lol :dance:

There is Admin here though Guest although they have not been visible of late. Some deviant must be here as the guest posts are being approved

((I'm hoping calling MG a deviant shall warrant a reply of sorts. This is my well known insidious baiting in action :awesome: )

HAHAH I am mostly using my phone to pass posts and Ali is passing some also. Using my phone is just too much stress to make more than a couple of word posts. I've been so busy working on something but that should free up in a few days. Hoping to get online proper tonight. Miss you lot!
Carpe Librum

Postby guest » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Canary wrote:
The message goes to Admin.

Ta muchly Canny i knew you would be able to answer me.

P.S To Admin, one of the guest questions is wrong,Cameron is not the Prime Minister.

Postby FluffyBunny » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:16 pm

MG wrote:
HAHAH I am mostly using my phone to pass posts and Ali is passing some also. Using my phone is just too much stress to make more than a couple of word posts. I've been so busy working on something but that should free up in a few days. Hoping to get online proper tonight. Miss you lot!

Miss you also x Good to hear that you're busy and well :)

Postby FluffyBunny » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:20 pm

guest wrote:
Ta muchly Canny i knew you would be able to answer me.

P.S To Admin, one of the guest questions is wrong,Cameron is not the Prime Minister.

I'm not sure if this will be welcome news or not Guesty but you sound eerily like me :ninja:

Postby guest » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:17 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
I'm not sure if this will be welcome news or not Guesty but you sound eerily like me :ninja:

Oooh spooky :ninja: in what way do i sound like you? you are good with words where i'm not (too lazy more like)

Return to New kidz/Support