Dogs

Have a bitch about someone or something, rant about other places, generally be dramatic

Re: Dogs

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Dog watcher wrote:There is evidence that the admin from dogs regularly go to that site to vent. Most of the posters over on that site are unsavory types- convicts, frauds, and liars. Best to steer clear of that site.

You had a bad day but you're not bitter are you SJWH :P

Postby jra » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:13 am

Guest wrote:
Modwest. :o :o

If you didn't see it for yourself you wouldn't believe human beings actually sat and typed that stuff.

This is what happens when you allow internet access to people that should be in padded secure units at a mental hospital.

Rooksby

Postby Rooksby » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Miss Jones wrote: Oh the irony, Rigsby. :D
You're the sad, lonely man who spends all day on internet forums and has threads deleted on DS, IP's banned on SD and no doubt begs admin on here to have posts removed that highlight how much of a inadequate, socially awkward slimeball you really are. :omglol:
I have to say Miss Jones, that i am a long-time admirer of your work. :like:

Buttered Cabbage

Postby Buttered Cabbage » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Dog watcher wrote:There is evidence that the admin from dogs regularly go to that site to vent. Most of the posters over on that site are unsavory types- convicts, frauds, and liars. Best to steer clear of that site.

That's awfully familiar! Taking time out from there are we?

This may be more helpful to you?

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-supp ... ERstPmLSHs

MISAWA

Postby MISAWA » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Just a heads up.

Puzzler is probably on his way back after yet another flounce.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 am

Sounds about right to be honest. Stooo used to be the only normal one, although you do have to question his thinking by choosing the likes of cop bashing Thicky Vicky and Jackboot Holly as his admins. Strange choices.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Rooksby wrote: I have to say Miss Jones, that i am a long-time admirer of your work. :like:

Oh please god don't encourage her/ it. The JRA obsessed posters like this Miss Jones, Vam, VR6 and others who have been on his case for about a year are the most boring people on the internet, and you don't have to like JRA to think it. Deathly deathly dull.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sounds about right to be honest. Stooo used to be the only normal one, although you do have to question his thinking by choosing the likes of cop bashing Thicky Vicky and Jackboot Holly as his admins. Strange choices.

He didn't chose them, He had no other choice really. They were both badgering him for mod positions. And anyone he wanted to mod, refused him as they knew what a cunt he was/is.
Posters from ds should really read dogs archives.
But stooo (who likes to think himself a techie) did conveniently manage to erase whilst trying to upgrade the software 30,000 odd posts.
And he's still a tax cheat by the way. This job he has now is the first in years that he actually pays tax.

Postby jra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 am

Miss Jones wrote:
Look at the length of your reply, Rigsby.
Remind me, who's wound up?
Threads removed and posts deleted - your modus operandi is common knowledge on DS.
Everyone has your ticket and you're the source of great humour across the DS pms.

Underlined. One again I'm telling you it's not true.
Bold. I'm really worried now. Not.

Postby jra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:35 am

Rooksby wrote:I have to say Miss Jones, that i am a long-time admirer of your work. :like:

Why don't you two get a room.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Is this site still taking posts?

I HATE crowds

Postby I HATE crowds » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 am

Of course. :rofl2:

MG's bra

Postby MG's bra » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:12 am

When will I support you again?

Baghead

Postby Baghead » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:55 am

jra wrote:
That's because of racistgate isn't it. I thought some of your signatures on SD and posts (shouty mode) were a bit over the top. Hell, even I've been accused of being a racist and I'm the world's least likely racist given my family history and WW2.

Thankfully you have never called anyone sub human. Oh hang on :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Previous

Return to E-Mauling