Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Discuss anything of interest that doesn't fit in the other forums
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 3:26 am

Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Major » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:44 am

Over my yearz on forumz I have boasted how good, my GP was and how lucky, easy to get an appointment most timez when it suited me, NOT ANY MORE.

I have told you before my brill GP is poorly big time, we are gutted.

A new GP, much younger has taken control of the surgery of 5 doctors and heaven knowz how many staff, now I reckon all doctors apart from one only doez 2 days surgery a week each and we get a 2 week wait to see the doctor of our choice, sometimez you can get to see any doctor on the day you prefer but only sometimez.

I gotta change GPs now we are moving and it is the same and worse around here.

There are at least a zillion jet blackz in jet black overallz and maskz at my surgery and they go up without an appointment and say it iz URGENT, they get in immediately, honest.

I am gonna tell my GP what I think of his management of us meer mortalznext time I see him.

How we miss our older, more experienced Indian guy, yeppuz an Indian and we think the world of the poor devil, no wee wee taking..

My wife has been with this one surgery 61 yearz, me 46 yearz, for our loyalty we get carped on, forced onto an inferior appointmentz system to bleeding jet black forunuz and othuz who cannot even speak our language, just an odd word or two.
I have the right to not want them here.

You and I are gonna suffer more and more in the year to come, mark my words.

JUSTIFIED rant over.

_________________
OUR OWN CHILDREN/PEOPLE MUST COME FIRST.

User avatar
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Ali » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:07 am

Taurus wrote:Over my yearz on forumz I have boasted how good, my GP was and how lucky, easy to get an appointment most timez when it suited me, NOT ANY MORE.

I have told you before my brill GP is poorly big time, we are gutted.

A new GP, much younger has taken control of the surgery of 5 doctors and heaven knowz how many staff, now I reckon all doctors apart from one only doez 2 days surgery a week each and we get a 2 week wait to see the doctor of our choice, sometimez you can get to see any doctor on the day you prefer but only sometimez.

I gotta change GPs now we are moving and it is the same and worse around here.

There are at least a zillion jet blackz in jet black overallz and maskz at my surgery and they go up without an appointment and say it iz URGENT, they get in immediately, honest.

I am gonna tell my GP what I think of his management of us meer mortalznext time I see him.

How we miss our older, more experienced Indian guy, yeppuz an Indian and we think the world of the poor devil, no wee wee taking..

My wife has been with this one surgery 61 yearz, me 46 yearz, for our loyalty we get carped on, forced onto an inferior appointmentz system to bleeding jet black forunuz and othuz who cannot even speak our language, just an odd word or two.
I have the right to not want them here.

You and I are gonna suffer more and more in the year to come, mark my words.

JUSTIFIED rant over.

_________________


You know, I live in town which over the years hasn't increased in population significantly although we do have a growing number of immigrants of one nationality or another, yet we still have the same issues with getting appointments as you claim to have.

Any thoughts on why this might be Major?

User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Major » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Ali.
I cannot speak for your situation, however I can speak for my own and general consensus of opinion is FAR TOO MANY forunuz on or trying to get on to the surgery books, it is the same now for miles around here.

BTW Ali, are you in a position to change Taurus to Major, twould be appreciated for the time I am likely to be here. :omglol: :omglol: :omglol:
I have been wondering who would be the first to put Major up.

Sincere thankz,

Major.
Last edited by Major on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OUR OWN CHILDREN/PEOPLE MUST COME FIRST.

E-Moll
User avatar
Posts: 4712
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby MG » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Taurus wrote:Ali.
I cannot speak for your situation, however I can speak for my own and general consensus of opinion is FAR TOO MANY forunuz on or trying to get on to the surgery books, it is the same now for miles around here.


Surely immigrants into this country should be entitled to healthcare amongst other things. Be treated like human beings. In the same way our health care service pays for the healthcare of British immigrants to Spain and other EU countries?
Carpe Librum

User avatar
Posts: 6442
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby xtras » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Taurus wrote:Over my yearz on forumz I have boasted how good, my GP was and how lucky, easy to get an appointment most timez when it suited me, NOT ANY MORE.

I have told you before my brill GP is poorly big time, we are gutted.

A new GP, much younger has taken control of the surgery of 5 doctors and heaven knowz how many staff, now I reckon all doctors apart from one only doez 2 days surgery a week each and we get a 2 week wait to see the doctor of our choice, sometimez you can get to see any doctor on the day you prefer but only sometimez.

I gotta change GPs now we are moving and it is the same and worse around here.

There are at least a zillion jet blackz in jet black overallz and maskz at my surgery and they go up without an appointment and say it iz URGENT, they get in immediately, honest.

I am gonna tell my GP what I think of his management of us meer mortalznext time I see him.

How we miss our older, more experienced Indian guy, yeppuz an Indian and we think the world of the poor devil, no wee wee taking..

My wife has been with this one surgery 61 yearz, me 46 yearz, for our loyalty we get carped on, forced onto an inferior appointmentz system to bleeding jet black forunuz and othuz who cannot even speak our language, just an odd word or two.
I have the right to not want them here.

You and I are gonna suffer more and more in the year to come, mark my words.

JUSTIFIED rant over.

_________________



You should feel lucky with such a short wait of two weeks when you have a zillion black patients!
Like anyone would be
I am flattered by your fascination with me

User avatar
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Ali » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Taurus wrote:Ali.
I cannot speak for your situation, however I can speak for my own and general consensus of opinion is FAR TOO MANY forunuz on or trying to get on to the surgery books, it is the same now for miles around here.

BTW Ali, are you in a position to change Taurus to Major, twould be appreciated for the time I am likely to be here. :omglol: :omglol: :omglol:
I have been wondering who would be the first to put Major up.

Sincere thankz,

Major.


So many changes have taken place in healthcare Major, reform after reform after reform with each and every single government and none of it for the better if you ask me.

Perhaps if people used the pharmacist instead of tying up doctors time on unnecessary visits it might help, perhaps if people were prepared to visit the surgery nurses instead of insisting on seeing a doctor, that might help too.

So many people insist on seeing a doctor when they don't really need to, it's unreal.

Sorry, I will have to let MG change your name Major, not within my remit :)

User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Major » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:07 pm

MG wrote:
Surely immigrants into this country should be entitled to healthcare amongst other things. Be treated like human beings. In the same way our health care service pays for the healthcare of British immigrants to Spain and other EU countries?


Why surely?

They do not pay anything towards OUR NHS, benefits system, our schools, our housing stock or ANYTHING AT ALL.

They just take therefore our own people get less as is proved time and time again

What is the point of allowing anyone on to our island who is not one iota of benefit to us to share a certain amount when the amount is not enough for our own.
.
OUR OWN CHILDREN/PEOPLE MUST COME FIRST.

User avatar
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Ali » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Major wrote:
Why surely?

They do not pay anything towards OUR NHS, benefits system, our schools, our housing stock or ANYTHING AT ALL.

They just take therefore our own people get less as is proved time and time again

What is the point of allowing anyone on to our island who is not one iota of benefit to us to share a certain amount when the amount is not enough for our own.
.


Are you suggesting no immigrant ever works Major :o

User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby kitty » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Major wrote:
Why surely?

They do not pay anything towards OUR NHS, benefits system, our schools, our housing stock or ANYTHING AT ALL.

They just take therefore our own people get less as is proved time and time again

What is the point of allowing anyone on to our island who is not one iota of benefit to us to share a certain amount when the amount is not enough for our own.
.


Who are "our own" again? We are mostly mongrels after all.

User avatar
Posts: 2628
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby FluffyBunny » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Sorry Major, I cannot stand this pov. I know we don't know each other too well and don't want to get off on the wrong foot but Immigrants deserve to have GP appointments just like the rest of us.

What is the alternative? To refuse immigrants an appointment and have them and their children get ill? >:( It really is quite a disturbing mentality to want to deprive anyone of healthcare.

We are all human just with differing colour skin and different places of birth. Anyone who resides here is fully entitled to G.P appointments and if needed, hospital care. Immigrants contribute massively to the NHS and some think have in fact been its saviour so they should be treated just like everyone else, normally and with respect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Uhf3gM1m0

User avatar
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Ziz » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:50 pm

The NHS is under strain due to underfunding by greedy politicians who are flogging it off on the quiet to their mates - not because of "jet black forunuz".

Here's one of them - http://www.virgincare.co.uk/ - and he isn't doing it for free.

User avatar
Posts: 2628
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby FluffyBunny » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Good gosh, I didn't even know that existed! :o

Branson running doctors surgeries, I am sat here agog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Uhf3gM1m0

User avatar
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Ziz » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Good gosh, I didn't even know that existed! :o

Branson running doctors surgeries, I am sat here agog.


There are many others - but they keep the NHS signs on the door so you don't notice.

User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Re: Your GPs Surgery - NHS IN General

Postby Tobias » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:50 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Tata went into healthcare before too long!

Return to General Interest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests